Bangkok nightwalk – Patpong [Feb 2020]
NB: This video was filmed in Feb 2020, Bangkok 112 videos are for entertainment purposes and are not current affairs.
Important: If you are thinking of booking any hotel through agoda, please book direct through the links on www.bangkok112.com at no extra cost to yourself. A small commission will be generated that will go straight back into improving the future videos on this channel, so it’s win/win. Thank you for your support.
* Gimbal used for this video: https://amzn.to/302T6Cb
* Camera Used for this video: http://amzn.to/2oT5fmJ
* Best Thai Dating Site: https://tinyurl.com/y9bwbt8b
* Best hotels near Soi Cowboy https://tinyurl.com/yapr9mhp
* Best Hotels near Nana Plaza https://tinyurl.com/y7j7uqb3
* Best hotels near Sukhumvit Soi 11 https://tinyurl.com/ydbhe6xa
* Latest Post on the Bkk112 website: https://tinyurl.com/y82cch8k
* NEW for 2019 Bitcoin address: 3P52qQ3LpvtWV2rftJCdFGiyidSD7fELAx to support this channel.
In Feb 2020 I did a ‘super smooth’ gimbal walk at Patpong Soi 2 around dusk.
Patpong is the oldest, most famous but is also the least busy of Bangkok’s 3 main bar areas. This is due to many factors including a big market strewn through Patpong street 1, and scamming bars that promise free ping pong shows but extort customers (read tripadvisor reports for the latest disgruntled customers).
Parts of this video include:
0:10 Heading along Silom road from Patpong Soi 1 to Soi 2
1:36 Patpong Soi 2
5:40 Foodland supermarket, a decent expat supermarket with an excellent ‘Took Lae Dee’ inexpensive Thai restaurant on site
6:17 Popular French restaurant
6:36 Oh dear!
8:55 Police booth
9:21 Hidden alley walk
10:30 Another popular French restaurant
11:25 Looking for a mototaxi
12:31 Mototaxi ride to Ratchadamri BTS station
Thank you for watching and subscribe for more videos.
Scott Buckley – Neon
Termite Infested White Picket Fence – Tomove